We can organise events for small and large teams over one or more days. Team members will learn how:
- they like to work
- others perceive them and how they perceive others
- their attitudes and behaviours affect others
- a project needs different strengths from different team members
- to be a better team member
- to be the best business team
We will use a range of tools, including Belbin® Team Roles and a variety of indoor and/or outdoor team exercises. Participants will explore their own and each others’ behaviours and gain insight into issues that can arise within teams. We will facilitate constructive observation and feedback.
- A ‘Team Coach’ can help management teams to become more effective by working with them over time, with the aim of achieving a common goal and business success
- Your Team Coach will combine the insight and wisdom of a consultant; the objectivity and pace of a facilitator; and the enthusiasm and energy of a team-builder; with the challenge and commitment of a professional coach
- With a Team Coach, your management team will be able to work towards delivering shared success in an environment of trust and mutual appreciation.