- This event has passed.
POSTPONED Starting 11 November 2020 How To Take More Control In Life
Wed 11 Nov 2020 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm£25
***Postponed due to Covid Lockdown – watch this space for revised dates***
This is a course of 3 Zoom webinars on Wednesday evenings 11th, 18th & 25th November 7.30-8.30pm
Are you fed up of making unachievable lists? Are you at the beck and call of others? Are you worn out by stress? Do you react to other people’s demands? Do you want to stop the chaos and take more control? Do you want more ‘me’ time?
This course will include activities and discussion covering:
- how to identify the barriers and habits that stop you being in control;
- how to identify areas where you can take more control;
- ways to prioritise your tasks; what you have to do and also what you WANT to do;
- ways to manage your time more effectively; and
- strategies to stay focussed on your goals.
You will also be provided with resources to accompany the course. Being and feeling in more control of what you think and do will help you feel stronger, less stressed and more focussed.
To book your place, please read our Terms & Conditions and ‘get tickets’ via PayPal using the button below (or, if you are unable to use PayPal, please contact us for payment options and a booking form). We will send a Zoom link to enable you to access the webinars a day or two beforehand.